Thursday 6 July 2017

Summer Memories Mini Album {July's Counterfeit Mini Kit}

This month, I’m 'officially' on the Mini Kit Team for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge and I am so excited to share the kit that I've made, based on this month's inspiration kit, Walden Pond, from August 2016 at Cocoa Daisy.

As soon as I saw the colour scheme of the kit, I decided to make a mini-album to document some summer memories. Each time we visit Adrian's family in Portsmouth, we have a lot of fun - and we found an outdoor 'assault course' on our last visit. 


I decided to use some of the cards leftover from recent Elle's Studio Monthly Kits, and chose a mixture of Blue, Green and Yellow. I then added in some die-cuts from the same leftovers, some washi and a set of Elle's Studio Stamps (which I didn't use in the end!) I didn't use any of those Simple Stories Alphas either! :)


And here's the little mini-album that I made. It's absolutely adorable. It's need some additional journalling, but I really want the kids to add that in their own words (and handwriting) so at the moment, I'm considering it 'almost done'. 


There’s more inspiration from the rest of the Mini Kit Team - Lisa, Margie and Kelly – over on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x